THIS IS OUR 20TH YEAR OF THE
NOSTALGIA DAYS HOT ROD AND CUSTOM CAR SHOW.
COME CELEBRATE WITH OUR ILLUSTRIOUS CHAIRMAN,
The Downtown Novato Business Association's 20th Annual
Nostalgia Days Rod and Kustom Car Show
2016 Show Dates are:
Friday Night Cruise and Saturday Car Show
August 12th & 13th, 2016
Show located from 1st to 7th Street on Grant Avenue West in Downtown Novato
** First 100 to register are guaranteed a 2016 Dash Plaque and T-Shirt **
Kustom de Elegance Award
This year our show will be a tribute to the late 'King Of Kustomizers',
The Winner of this prestigious award will also receive $200
RETURNING AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!
The American Graffiti Tribute Team
Although portions of the American Graffiti movie was produced in other Northern California locations, most of the memorable scenes in George Lucasí timeless, coming-of-age movie were filmed just north of Novato in Petaluma in June and July, 1972.
With some of the American Graffiti actors and all the hot rod guys and gals being friends with our Nostalgia Days host and committee chairman Marv Giambastiani, Novato's 20th Annual Nostalgia Days Hot Rod and Custom car show is very excited to have the American Graffiti Tribute Team at our show this year.
Friday Night Hot Rod Cruise.
- Pre-Registration at Days Inn
- Staging Time: 4pm
- Cruise Times: 5:45pm to 8pm
- Cost: Cruise is free
- Staging at 4pm on Redwood Blvd North at Days Inn to be police escorted at 5:45pm South on Redwood Blvd. You will then make a right onto Grant Avenue and head West to Sixth Street where the change in direction will happen with help of the Wells Fargo parking lot. You will then be led East all the way to the other end of Grant Avenue. Left on Reichert past Las Guitarras to Novato Builders. Here you will make a U-Turn and head back to Grant Avenue, make a right and proceed to Redwood. Make a right on Redwood and head North to the turn-around at the Donut Shop. Head back to Grant Avenue.
- Make a right on Grant and head to Sixth street to complete the loop.
Saturday Car Show and Shine
- Registration Gates Open at 6:00am (1st and Grant Street)
Car Show starts at 10:00am
- Music starts on Main Stage at 10:00am
- Raffles all day long starting at 11am
- Awards Ceremony starts at 3pm (Cars & Raffles)
- Show closes at 5pm
No Dogs Allowed, Please
To all car registrants:
We really appreciate your being with us this year and hope you enjoy the show. We expect it to be bigger and better than last year.
Thank you very much.
Your Nostalgia Days Chairman,
View Larger Map
Here is a list of our Vendors
Marv is hard at work, hitting the streets gathering this year's sponsors and vendors. Thank you Marv.
We would also like to introduce 2 new vendors to the show.
Herb Martinez AKA, "The line Doctor", Pinstriping
West Coast Kustoms,Sacramento
- Cooking with Laurie Fagone, Petaluma
- Speed Friendz Garage
- State Farm Ins., Katie Chase
- 5150 Club
- GMP Cars LLC
- Foundation 21
This year's Music Line-Up
Main stage is located at
4th and Grant Avenue.
Headlining our show is:
50's, 60's & British
1:30pm to 5pm
Opening for The Four Teardrops
Rockin' beach sounds of the
50's and 60's
Music from: 10am to 1pm
- Best of Show
- Peoples Choice
- Best Hot Rod
- Best Kustom
- Best Rat Rod
- Best Classic
- Best Muscle Car
- Best Restored
- Best Truck
- Best Kustom Pickup
- Best Home Built
- Best Special Interest
- Best Motorcycle
- Best Foreign
- Best Club Participation
- Nostalgia Days Appreciation Award
'Barris Award Winner receives $200
'Best of Show' Winner also receives $200
'Peoples Choice' Winner also receives $100
Nostalgia Days Hot Rod & Custom Car Show
Nothing but a sea of Color and Chrome
Here is a list of our Sponsors
- American Truck and Body
- GMP Cars LLC
- San Rafael Joe's
- Absolute Customs
- Alex and Son Coins, Novato
- All Season Soccer
- Al's Welding
- American Truck and Body Company
- Athas & Associates Real Estate Inc.
- A&W, San Rafael
- Clymer Napa Auto Parts, Novato
- Femenia & Son's Plumbing
- Frank Giudice, AKA Gold Chain
- Gold Post Jewelers
- Jack Hunt Used Cars, San Rafael
- Jay's Custom Exhaust & Muffler, Novato
- Las Guitarras Mexican Restaurant, Novato
- Left Coast Depot
- Leonardi Auto Repair
- Marin Color Service
- Marin Joe's, Corta Madera
- Marin Trophies, Inc.
- McDonald's Jewelers
- North Bay Gas, Novato
- Speed Fiendz Garage
- Sun Iron Works, San Rafael
- Umpqua Bank
- Viking Foreign Auto Parts, Novato
- Vintage Vehicles, Novato
- Zenith Instant Printing
If you are interested in joining us for the festivities,
please download the corresponding form below or contact us.
Chairman of Nostalgia Days Rod & Custom Car Show:
Marv Giambastiani at 415-897-0583, 415-505-1583 (cell)
Contact Marv by Email